Powering Horticultural Lighting Systems
At Artesyn Embedded Power, our engineers have been designing and developing power supply products for the lighting market for over 35 years.
The revolution in horticultural lighting, moving from high pressure sodium (HPS) lamps to LED fixtures, is mainly being driven by the lower power consumption of LEDs and the ability they give growers to control spectral output to manage the timing and quality of their crops. Read more in our white paper on powering LED lighting for horticulture, find out more about Artesyn’s ranges of horticultural LED lighting power supplies or go straight to the product information.
Our power supplies for horticultural LED lighting aim to minimize your power consumption, installation expense and the cost of cooling your facilities. We offer a range of high power options (600 watt to megawatt), scaling from single conduction/IP-rated LED drivers up to large distributed external systems ideal for vertical farms and large warehouse grow centers.
Advanced Energy’s GROWINSIGHT™ is a flexible, Controlled Environment Agriculture control and monitoring system
- Fanless operation & IP64 rated case
- Full 250 watts and 600 watts power from -40 to 85°C
- Medical and ITE safety approvals
- Low to high power models from 250 watts to 24,000 watts
- Many digitally-controlled PMBus compatible models
- Extensive safety approvals for diverse applications
- Multi output precision and modular high power system
- Standard 19” rack
- Outputs parallel up to 1600 A