Access Power Supplies
As one of the largest suppliers of DC-DC power bricks for RF power amplifier applications on base stations (BTS), we have modules installed in virtually every RAN in the world. A growing portfolio of products for Gallium Nitride (GaN) power amplifiers keeps your access network at the leading edge of power technology. Our DC-DC telecom bricks also provide the board-mounted power for everything from 3G and 4G LTE deployments to 5G test networks.
Artesyn power supplies are used in radio access networks (RAN) and other ‘last-mile’ solutions and we are the power solution provider of choice for emerging multi-access (formerly mobile) edge computing (MEC) equipment.
Artesyn AC-DC power supply units (PSU), rectifiers and power distribution units (PDU) provide access network equipment with the high efficiency, reliability and power density they need. Whether you’re looking for front-ends/rectifiers or IP-rated conduction-cooled units, we have a power system for your application.
Industry Standard Telecom Bricks
- Power ratings from 35 to 800 watts
- 1/16th, 1/8th, 1/4 and 1/2 bricks
- Output voltages from 1.2Vdc to >50Vdc
- Power adapters with ratings from 3 watts to 100 watts
- Wide-range AC inputs & comprehensive overload protection
- Available with a 2- or 3-pin AC input receptacle
Open frame, Low Power
- Low to medium power models from 25 watts to 650 watts
- High efficiency switch-mode technology
- Single or multiple isolated outputs with Medical and ITE approvals