DA45C (Level VI) Series 45 Watts USB-PD 3.0
The new standard 45 W USB-PD 3.0 Type-C charging adapter series features small size, high efficiency and rapid charging capability. All models in the series comply with the USB-PD 3.0 standard and meets new European CoC v5 Tier 2 & US DoE Level VI energy saving requirements.
A simple and compact design is enabled by a highly integrated topology. It meets extremely low standby power (< 75 mW at 5 Vdc) and high average loading efficiency (> 88% at 20 Vdc) requirements. The models require no derating over the operating temperature range of 0 to +40 °C and the enclosure temperature rise is < 45 °C.
Additional features include overvoltage, overcurrent, shortcircuit and overtemperature protections.
DA45C (Level VI) Datasheet(s)
0.4MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 45 W
- Total Max Current: 3 A
- Input Voltage: 90 V to 264 V
- Output Voltage: 5 V to 20 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 2.280" x 1.580" x 1.060"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +40°C
- Wall-mount, universal AC input 100-240 Vac
- USB-PD 3.0 compliant with Type C output connector
- High efficiency: DoE Level 6 & CoC V5 tier 2
- Small size: 58 x 40.2 x 27 mm excluding pins
- Reinforced insulation: 3000 VACrms
- Protections: OVP, OTP, OCP
- Elegant Enclosure ID Design
- IEC / EN 62368-1 Safety Approvals