DA45C (Level VI) Series
45 Watts USB-PD 3.0
The new standard 45 W USB-PD 3.0 Type-C charging adapter series features small size, high efficiency and rapid charging capability. All models in the series comply with the USB-PD 3.0 standard and meets new European CoC v5 Tier 2 & US DoE Level VI energy saving requirements.
A simple and compact design is enabled by a highly integrated topology. It meets extremely low standby power (< 75 mW at 5 Vdc) and high average loading efficiency (> 88% at 20 Vdc) requirements. The models require no derating over the operating temperature range of 0 to +40 °C and the enclosure temperature rise is < 45 °C.
Additional features include overvoltage, overcurrent, shortcircuit and overtemperature protections.
DA45C (Level VI) Datasheet(s)
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
90 V to 264 V
5 V to 20 V
Size (L x W x H):
2.280" x 1.580" x 1.060"
0 to +40°C
- Wall-mount, universal AC input 100-240 Vac
- USB-PD 3.0 compliant with Type C output connector
- High efficiency: DoE Level 6 & CoC V5 tier 2
- Small size: 58 x 40.2 x 27 mm excluding pins
- Reinforced insulation: 3000 VACrms
- Protections: OVP, OTP, OCP
- Elegant Enclosure ID Design
- IEC / EN 62368-1 Safety Approvals