DA10-M (Level VI) Series 10 Watt Wall Mount AC-DC Power Adapter (Medically Approved)
The new standard DA10-M series of plug-in wall-mount AC-DC power adapters features full (non-patient critical) medical and ITE safety approvals. It meets Department of Energy Level VI and European Code of Conduct v5 Tier 2 Directive efficiency standards.
These adapters provide a very flexible power solution for medical, instrumentation, telecommunications, computer peripheral and test and measurement systems. They are available with a very wide variety of fixed and interchangeable AC plug configurations for use in different countries. There is a choice of a standard barrel type plug or micro USB output cable.
DA10-M series accept a wide 90-264 Vac input and is available at 5 Vdc output rated at 10 watts. Other features include protection against overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit and overtemperature conditions. Operating temperature range is extended down to -10°C, making it suitable for more demanding application environments.
DA10-M (Level VI) Datasheet(s)
DA10-M Series Datasheet
1.5MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 10 W
- Total Max Current: 2 A
- Input Voltage: 90 V to 264 V
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 2.360" x 1.100" x 2.400"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Class II input
- European CoC v5 T2 compliance
- US DoE Level VI compliance
- Operation to -10°C
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, overcurrent and short circuit protections
- 60601-1 Safety certification
- 60950-1 Safety certification
- Available in multiple fixed and interchangeable AC plug configurations
- Output cable available in barrel plug and micro USB connectors