DA10 (Level VI) Series 10 W Wall Mount USB External Power Supply
This 10W, class II, wallmount power supply provides a 5V USB-A compatible output in a compact-size at low cost. It meets new European CoC v5 Tier 2 & US DoE Level VI energy saving requirements.
The integrated Primary Side Regulation chip topology provides simplified & low-cost design while enabling extremely low standby power and high efficiency. The DA10 can operate at full rated power over a -10 to +40C temperature range without derating. Operation above +40C can be achieved with derating.
Extra features include Over-voltage, Over-current, Short-circuit and Over-temperature protections.
The power supply is also RoHS, WEEE and REACH compliant.
DA10 (Level VI) Datasheet(s)
DA10 Series Datasheet
0.7MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 10 W
- Total Max Current: 2 A
- Input Voltage: 90 V to 264 V
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 1.732" x 1.555" x 0.984"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 degC
- USB-A connector output
- Class II input
- European CoC v5 T2 Compliance
- US DoE Level VI Compliance
- Operation to -10degC
- Overvoltage, Overtemperature, Overcurrent and Short Circuit Protections
- 60950-1 Safety Certification
- 62368-1 Safety Certification