DA10 (Level VI) Series 10 Watt Wall Mount USB External Power Supply
This 10 watt, class II, wall mount power supply provides a 5 V USB-A compatible output in a compact-size at low cost. It meets new European CoC v5 Tier 2 & US DoE Level VI energy saving requirements.
The integrated Primary Side Regulation chip topology provides simplified & low-cost design while enabling extremely low standby power and high efficiency. The DA10 can operate at full rated power over a -10 to +40 °C temperature range without derating. Operation above +40 °C can be achieved with derating.
Extra features include overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit and overtemperature protections.
The power supply is also RoHS, WEEE and REACH compliant.
DA10 (Level VI) Datasheet(s)
DA10 Series Datasheet
0.7MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 10 W
- Total Max Current: 2 A
- Input Voltage: 90 V to 264 V
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 1.732" x 1.555" x 0.984"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- USB-A connector output
- Class II input
- European CoC v5 T2 compliance
- US DoE Level VI compliance
- Operation to -10 °C
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, overcurrent and short sircuit protections
- 60950-1 safety certification
- 62368-1 safety certification