AEE 10W - Medical Series 10 Watt Medical Isolated DC-DC Converters
The AEE10W-M series of 10 watt isolated DC-DC converters are designed for demanding instrumentation applications that require supplementary or reinforced insulation to comply with stringent industrial or medical safety standards.
These converters feature low leakage current and a reinforced insulation system – critical for medical equipment applications – rated for 300 VAC working voltage and 4,200 VACrms input/output isolation. They comply with the UL/CSA/EN/IEC 60601-1 medical safety standard and are rated for 2X means of operator protection (MOOP).
AEE10W-M series single and dual output converters cover input voltages from 9 to 75 Vdc, with three 2:1 input voltage ranges of 9–18 V, 18–36 V and 36–75 V. Each of the three input voltage categories offers a choice of two models, which produce a fully regulated 5 V or 12 V output. Rated at 10 watts, the converters have an operating temperature range of -40 to 85˚C, with full power available up to 60˚C. Typical efficiency is 82%.
The converters are fully encapsulated in an industry-standard 2 x1 inch (50.8 x 25.4 mm) low profile aluminum case. Standard features include latching overvoltage and overtemperature protection, with hiccup mode overcurrent and short-circuit protection. All AEE10W-M series converters use 150 kHz fixed frequency switching and comply with EN 55022 class A and FCC level A standards for conducted and radiated EMI.
AEE 10W - Medical Datasheet(s)
AEE 10W Medical Data Sheet
0.5MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 10 W
- Total Max Current: 1.6 A
- Input Voltage: 9 V to 75 V
- Output Voltage: -15 V to 15 V
- Outputs: Single, Dual
- Size (L x W x H): 2.000" x 1.000" x 0.400"
- Warranty: 3 years
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +75 degC
- - 4200VAC reinforced Insulation
- - Insulation rated for 300VAC Working Voltage
- - Medical Safety to UL/CSA/EN/IEC
- - 60601-1 3rd Edition
- - 2 MOOP rated
- - Wide 2:1 Input Voltage Range
- - Fully regulated Output Voltage
- - Low Leakage Current
- - Operating Temp. Range –40°C to 75 °C
- - Input Filter meets EN 55022, class A and FCC, level A
- - Overload Protection
- - 2”x 1” Plastic Package
- - 3 Years Product Warranty