AXA 20W Single O/P 9-36 Vin Series
Low-Input 20 Watt Isolated DC-DC Converters
The AXA series of low-input isolated DC-DC converters features an ultra wide 4:1 input voltage range of 9–36 Vdc and is designed primarily for use with nominal 12 V or 24 V supplies. There is a choice of five single output models, offering voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, 15 V or 24 V, and two dual output models offering +12/-12 V or +15/-15 V. The converters are fully encapsulated in a compact 1 x 1 inch (25.4 x 25.4 mm) metal case incorporating an isolated baseplate and have a height of just 0.4 inch (10.2 mm). An optional clip-on heatsink is available for convection cooling. Standard features include 1,500 Vdc input/output isolation, remote On/Off and hiccup mode short-circuit protection
AXA series converters have an operating temperature range of -40 to 85˚C and are suitable for diverse low power applications in areas such as industrial automation, instrumentation, test and measurement, and telecommunications. They are ideal for ruggedized applications involving harsh environments. The 3.3 Vdc output model has a power output rating of 15 watts, while all other models are rated at 20 watts.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
9 V to 75 V
3 V to 26.4 V
Size (L x W x H):
1.000" x 1.000" x 0.400"
-40°C to +85°C
- Input voltage: 9Vdc to 36Vdc
- Single output volatges: 3V3, 5V, 12V, 15V and 24V
- Dual output voltages: +/-12V and +/-15V
- Isolation: 1500Vdc
- Size : 1 inch by 1 inch
- Construction: Metal cased, fully potted
- Construction: Heatsink option available.
- Package size 1.0" x 1.0" x 0.4"
- - Ultra-wide 4:1 input range: 9 - 36 Vin,
- - Very high efficiency up to 90%
- - Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- - Output voltage adjustable
- - I/O isolation voltage 1500 VDC
- - Remote ON/OFF control
- - Metal case
- - CSA/UL/IEC/EN 60950-1 Safety Approva