AGF800 Series 800 Watt Isolated DC-DC Converters for RF Applications
The AGF800 series of isolated DC-DC converters is designed for RF applications such as high power wireless base stations that use both 28V for LDMos and 48V for gallium nitride (GaN) technology for increased power density and efficiency
These converters offer a choice of two models, each providing a single regulated low noise output; the AGF800-28 has a 28 Vdc output that is capable of delivering up to 28.6 amps, while the AGF800-48 has a 48 Vdc output that can deliver up to 16.6 amps. Both models are rated at 800 watts and can operate over an ambient temperature range of -40 to 85˚C, continuing to deliver full power up to a baseplate temperature of 100˚C. The converters use fixed-frequency switching to help minimize external EMI filtering requirements.
Employing an aluminum baseplate structure, AGF800 series converters have an industry-standard full-brick footprint and pin-out, with an installed height of just 0.5 inch (12.7 mm). They provide an ultra high conversion efficiency of 94.5%. Standard features include differential remote sense, remote ‘power good’ indication and remote enable, as well comprehensive protection against input undervoltage, overtemperature, and output overcurrent or overvoltage conditions. The converters support current sharing for parallel operation.
- Total Max Power: 800 W
- Total Max Current: 28.6 A
- Input Voltage: 36 V to 75 V
- Output Voltage: 14 V to 53 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 4.598" x 2.402" x 0.500"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Delivering up to 28.6A output current
- Ultra-high efficiency 93.0% typ. at full load
- Excellent thermal performance
- Wide input range: 36V ~ 75V
- No minimum load requirement
- Fixed frequency operation
- RoHS 6 compliant