AVD75 Series 75 Watt Sixteenth-Brick Isolated DC-DC Converters
The AVD75 series of sixteenth-brick isolated DC-DC converters comprises two single output models offering fully regulated voltages of 1.2 V or 3.3 V, rated at 25 amps and 20 amps respectively. Both converters have a wide 2:1 input range of 36 to 75 Vdc and are designed primarily for use with standard 48 V telecommunications equipment supplies. Rated at 75 watts, they employ an open-frame construction, offer up to 91% efficiency and accommodate an ambient operating temperature range of -40 to 85˚C. A baseplate option is available for enhanced thermal performance. The converters use fixed frequency switching to minimize the need for external EMI filtering.
Standard features include output trim, remote enable, undervoltage lockout and differential remote sense. The converters offer up to 91% full load efficiency and are comprehensively protected against overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature conditions. AVD75 series converters have an installed height of just 0.4 inch (10.5 mm), making them ideal for systems with demanding inter-board spacing requirements.
AVD75 Series Data Sheet
0.5MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 75 W
- Total Max Current: 25 A
- Input Voltage: 36 V to 75 V
- Output Voltage: 1.2 V to 3.3 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 1.299" x 0.900" x 0.300"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- 2:1 Wide input range
- Optimised for High density, small space applications
- Low ripple and noise
- Fixed switching frequency
- High efficiency
- High capacitive load capability
- Pre-bias start-up capability
- Basic insulation system
- Through hole or SMT termination
- Openframe structure with Baseplate option