SIL80C2 Series 400 Watt (80 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The SIL80C2 and SMT80C2 series of 80 amp non-isolated DC-DC converters are designed for cost- and space-sensitive applications. Both converters accept a wide range 4.5 to 13.8 Vdc input and provide an output that is adjustable from 0.8375 to 5.1 Vdc to accommodate a wide variety of silicon power needs. Rated at 400 watts, the converters are capable of delivering up to 80 amps and have a typical efficiency of 88%. Standard features include differential remote sense, remote On/Off and remote ‘power good’ indication. These converters also support current sharing.
SIL80C2 series converters offer a choice of through-hole horizontal and through-hole vertical mounting, while the SMT80C2 is a surface-mount module.
SIL/SMT80C2 Series Data Sheet
1.7MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 400 W
- Total Max Current: 80 A
- Input Voltage: 4.7 V to 13.8 V
- Output Voltage: 0.8375 V to 5.1 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 2.400" x 1.250" x 0.690"
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +85°C
- 80 A output rating
- Input voltage range:4.7-13.8 V
- Output voltage range: 0.8375-5.1 V
- Current sharing
- Excellent transient response
- Output voltage adjustability
- Pathway for future upgrades
- Supports silicon low voltage migration
- Resulting in reduced design-in and qual time
- Overtemperature protection
- RoHS compliant