AGF600 Series 600 Watt Isolated DC-DC Converters for RF Applications
The AGF600 series of isolated DC-DC converters is designed for RF applications such as medium power wireless base stations.
This series of converters offers two wide input range models. The AGF600-24 accepts an 18 to 36 Vdc input, while the AGF600-48 accepts a 36 to 75 Vdc input. Both models provide a regulated low noise 28 Vdc output that can deliver up to 21.5 amps. Rated at 600 watts, they can operate over an ambient temperature range of -40 to 85˚C, continuing to deliver full power up to a baseplate temperature of 100˚C. The converters use a 320 kHz fixed frequency switching to minimize EMI filtering needs.
Both models have a wide output trim capability to address a broad range of application needs. The output voltage of the AGF600-24 can be trimmed from 14 to 33 V, while the AGF600-48 can be trimmed from 25 to 53 V.
Employing an aluminum baseplate structure, AGF600 series converters have an industry-standard half-brick footprint and pin-out, with an installed height of just 0.5 inch (12.7 mm). They provide an ultra high conversion efficiency of 93.5%. Standard features include differential remote sense, remote ‘power good’ indication and remote enable, as well comprehensive protection against input undervoltage, overtemperature, and output overcurrent or overvoltage conditions. The converters support current sharing for parallel operation.
- Total Max Power: 600 W
- Total Max Current: 21.5 A
- Input Voltage: 36 V to 75 V
- Output Voltage: 14 V to 53 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 4.598" x 2.402" x 0.500"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +100°C(Tc)
- Delivering up to 21.5A output current
- Ultra-high efficiency 94.0% typ. at full load
- Excellent thermal performance
- Wide input range: 36V ~ 75V,18V ~ 36V
- No minimum load requirement
- Fixed frequency operation
- RoHS compliant