AGQ200 Series 48–132 Watt Quarter-Brick Isolated DC-DC Converters
The AGQ200 series of quarter-brick isolated DC-DC converters comprises four single output models offering fully regulated voltages of 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.8 V or 3.3 V. All four converters can deliver up to 40 amps and are rated at up to 132 watts, depending on the particular model. They have a wide 2:1 input range of 36 to 75 Vdc and are designed primarily for use with standard 48 V telecommunications equipment supplies.
AGQ200 series converters have a typical efficiency of 92% and accommodate an ambient operating temperature range of -40 to 85˚C. Their open-frame design is optimized for forced air or conduction cooling and an aluminum baseplate option is available for enhanced thermal performance. The conversion technology employs 280 kHz fixed frequency switching to help minimize external EMI filtering requirements.
Standard features include output trim, remote enable and differential remote sense, with non-latching overvoltage and overtemperature protection. The baseplate versions of AGQ200 series converters have an installed height of just 0.5 inch (12.7 mm), making them ideal for systems with demanding inter-board spacing requirements.
AGQ200 Series Data Sheet
0.6MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 132 W
- Total Max Current: 40 A
- Input Voltage: 36 V to 75 V
- Output Voltage: 1.2 V to 3.3 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 2.280" x 1.449" x 0.500"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Delivering up to 40A output current
- Ultra-high efficiency 85% typ. at full load for 1.2V output
- Wide input range: 36V ~ 75V
- Excellent thermal performance
- No minimum load requirement
- Fixed frequency operation
- RoHS 6 compliant