LDS100 Series 100 Watt LED Lighting AC-DC Power Supplies
The LDS100 series of LED lighting power supplies offers a compact and reliable solution for applications up to 100 watts. The series includes five 24 Vdc output models than can deliver up to 4.1 amps, two 31 Vdc output models rated at 3.16 amps, and a 48 Vdc output with a 2 amp capability. All LDS100 series power supplies feature Class 2 outputs and offer constant current and constant voltage operating modes; dimming control is available on most of the models. The power supplies are housed in a water resistant IP67-rated case and have an operating temperature range of -40 to 90 °C.
0.9MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 100 W
- Total Max Current: 4.1 A
- Input Voltage: 90 V to 305 V
- Output Voltage: 12 V to 48 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 8.460" x 1.650" x 1.180"
- Warranty: 5 years
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +90°C
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 Vac (U models); 120-277 Vac (H models)
- Input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Inrush current: < 50 A max., cold start @ 25 °C
- Leakage current: 750 µA, at 264 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Rated output voltage: 24 Vdc
- Rated output current: 4.1 Adc
- Output power: 100 W maximum. Class 2 rated outputs
- Ripple voltage: < 2%
- Constant current: Programmable current levels.
- Constant voltage: No load to Full load operation.
- Constant Current and Constant Voltage operation
- Free-Air Rated - No forced air necessary for cooling
- IP64 to IP67 Ingress Protection
- CISPR 15 / FCC Part 15 EMI Performance
- Class C Harmonics
- Power Factor > 0.9
- - "00" models are not dimmable
- - "03" models are 1-10V dimming
- - "04" models have programmable dimming