ADN-C 3-Phase Series DIN Rail Mounting Three-Phase AC-DC Power Supplies
The ADN-C series of three-phase DIN rail mounting AC-DC power supplies is ideal for a wide range of heavy duty industrial applications – especially those involving large inductive loads – including machine control, semiconductor fabrication, conveyor and material handling systems. These highly efficient ultra compact 24 Vdc output power supplies operate directly from three-phase inputs and accommodate virtually all standard line voltages worldwide.
ADN-C 3-Phase Datasheet(s)
ADN-C Three-Phase Data Sheet
0.6MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 960 W
- Total Max Current: 40 A
- Input Voltage: 320 V to 540 V
- Output Voltage: 22.5 V to 28.5 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 4.850" x 7.090" x 4.850"
- Warranty: 5 years
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +70°C
- Slim Form Factor
- High Efficiency up to 94%
- High Quality through DMTBF > 450,000h
- Operating Temperature from -25°C to 70°C. De-rate starting at 60°C.
- 3 LED providing 8 diagnostic status
- PowerBoost to support high inrush loads
- Active Power Factor Correction
- Metal Case with special DIN rail mounting clip
- Warranty 5 years