AIT00ZPFC Series Three Quarter Brick PFC Modules
The AIT00ZPFC series of three-quarter-brick power factor correction modules accept a 100–122 Vac input and present a unity power factor. They accommodate AC supply frequencies of 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 360–800 Hz, and a DC input version is also available. Rated at 150 watts, the modules have a high conversion efficiency of 91% and provide a typical output voltage of 393 Vdc.
Based on an encapsulated design that incorporates a thermal baseplate, the AIT00ZPFC series PFC module accommodates a baseplate operating temperature range of -20 to 100˚C and can start up from temperatures as low as -40˚C. The module has an industry-standard 2.4 x 3.5 inch (61 x 88.9 mm) footprint and an installed height of only 0.54 inch (13.9 mm).
Artesyn Embedded Technologies’ AIT00ZPFC series PFC modules comply with the RTCA-DO-160 avionics standard and the IEC1000-3-2 harmonics emission standard.
AIT00ZPFC Data Sheet
1.1MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 150 W
- Total Max Current: 0.3 A
- Input Voltage: 100 V to 122 V
- Output Voltage: 393 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 3.500" x 2.400" x 0.550"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Unity power factor
- High efficiency - up to 92%
- Civil / Aviation supply frequency range (50 / 60 / 360 - 800 Hz)
- Up to 150W output power
- Negative enable function
- RTCA-DO 160 compliant
- IEC1000-3-2 compliance at 50 Hz to 800 Hz input
- 100°C baseplate operating temperature
- DC Input option
- Enable output to control DC-DC Converter
- Internal active switch bypassing external inrush current components