AIQ02R Series 65 Watt High Voltage Quarter-Brick Isolated DC-DC Converters
The AIQ02R series high voltage quarter-brick DC-DC converters accept a wide range 250 to 420 Vdc input and are designed for use with power factor correction (PFC) modules. Rated at 65 watts, the AIQ02R series can deliver full continuous power at operating baseplate temperatures from -40 to 100˚C. The converters have a typical efficiency of 90% and produce a 28 Vdc output that can deliver up to 2.32 amps; the output voltage can be adjusted from 25.2 to 29.4 V with an external trim resistor.
These converters provide 2,500 Vdc input/output isolation with full safety isolated secondary-side low voltage control and monitoring.
AIQ02R series converters maintain output regulation to within 0.2% typical and have no minimum load requirement. Standard features include overvoltage and overtemperature protection, as well as remote enable. The converters are housed in a robust 0.5 inch (12.7 mm) high sealed case that measures just 2.28 x 1.4 inches (57.9 x 36.8 mm).
0.7MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 65 W
- Total Max Current: 2.3 A
- Input Voltage: 250 V to 420 V
- Output Voltage: 28 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 2.300" x 1.450" x 0.500"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +100°C
- 65 W Continuous power at 100°C baseplate temperature
- High efficiency: up to 90%
- Low output ripple and noise
- Positive Enable function
- Excellent transient response
- Safety isolated low voltage control and monitoring
- High reliability
- Wide input voltage range
- Adjustable output voltage
- Regulation to zero load