AIQ00ZPFC Series Quarter Brick PFC Modules
The AIQ00ZPFC series quarter-brick power factor correction module accepts a 100–122 Vac input and presents a unity power factor. It accommodates AC supply frequencies in the range 360 to 800 Hz. Rated at 75 watts, the module offers a power conversion efficiency of up to 90% and provides a typical output voltage of 393 Vdc.
Based on an encapsulated design that incorporates a thermal baseplate, the AIQ00ZPFC series PFC module accommodates a baseplate operating temperature range of -20 to 100˚C. The module has an industry-standard 1.45 x 2.27 inch (36.8 x 57.9 mm) footprint and an installed height of only 0.54 inch (13.9 mm).
Artesyn Embedded Technologies’ AIQ00ZPFC series PFC modules comply with the RTCA-DO-160 avionics standard.
0.5MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 75 W
- Total Max Current: 0.3 A
- Input Voltage: 100 V to 122 V
- Output Voltage: 393 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 2.300" x 1.450" x 0.500"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Unity power factor
- High efficiency - up to 90%
- Civil/Aviation supply frequency range 360-800 Hz
- Up to 75 W output power
- Negative enable function
- RTCA-DO 160 Compliant
- 100°C baseplate operating temperature
- Enable output to control DCDC Converter
- Internal active switch bypassing external inrush current components