The DS760SL series bulk front end AC-DC power supply accepts a wide range 90–264 Vac input and provides a main 12 V output plus a 5 V standby output. Rated at 760 watts it has a high peak efficiency of 91%. Housed in a slimline 1U high, 2.1 inch wide rack-mounting package, the power supply is primarily designed for ‘always-on’ enterprise servers and similar space-constrained applications. This series comes in two airflow versions – dc-connector to ac-connector and vice versa.
The main 12 V output can deliver up to 62.3 amps and stays within regulation down to zero load, making it perfect for feeding downstream DC-DC converters in systems that use distributed power architectures (DPA). Up to four DS760SL power supplies can be paralleled for very high current applications without need of additional components. The power supply is hot pluggable and ideal for fault tolerant and N+1 redundant applications.
A built-in I2C serial interface allows set-up, monitoring and control to be performed according to PSMI protocols.
DS760SL Series Data Sheet
1.4MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 760 W
- Total Max Current: 62.3 A
- Input Voltage: 90 V to 264 V
- Output Voltage: 12.0 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 12.680" x 2.150" x 1.570"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Leakage Current: < 0.8 mA
- Input Range: 90 - 264 VAC
- Inrush Current: < 25 A Peak
- Input Current: 8.8 A RMS @ 100 VAC input
- Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Fusing: Internal 10 A
- Power Factor: 0.99 Typical
- Hold-up Time: 12 mSec min.
- OCP; OVP; and OTP: Included in spec
- Min Load: Non Required
- Load Share: Forced to 10% of all shared outputs
- Short Circuit: 120% of rated output
- Noise (PARD): 100 mV Max P-P
- Output Rating: 12 V @ 62.3 A; 748 W; 5.0V sb @ 2.4 A; 12 W
- 760W output power in a slim-line outline
- 18.1 W/cu-in
- N+1 Redundant
- Internal OR'ing
- 5.0 V housekeeping
- High efficiency (91% @ 230 VAC) 50% load
- Variable speed smart fan
- EMI Class A
- EN61000 Immunity