UFE1300/2000 / UFR6000 Series
1300-2000 Watt Front End AC-DC Power Supplies
The UFE series of bulk front end AC-DC power supplies comprises one single output 24 V model and six single output 48 V models. The 24 V model accepts a wide range 90–264 Vac input and is rated at 1,300 watts. The 48 V models are available with a choice of 90-264 Vac input and 1,300 watt output ratings, or 180-264 Vac input and 2000 watt output. All models also provide an 11 V standby output. The main output is floating as well as isolated, allowing positive or negative polarity operation. Standard features include built-in ORing devices and active current sharing. Less than 1U high, UFE series power supplies are ideal for telecommunications, data communications and industrial applications.
Up to three UFE series power supplies can be contained within a UFR series 1U rack-mounting shelf unit to provide up to 6 kilowatts of available power or up to 4 kilowatts of redundant power. For extremely high power applications, as many as six UFR shelf units can be stacked to provide up to 36 kilowatts of bulk DC power.
This digitally-controlled power supply is PMBus™ compliant. A built-in I2C serial interface allows set-up, monitoring and control to be performed using Artesyn Embedded Technologies' universal PMBus graphical user interface.
Universal PMBus GUI Software Package
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
90 V to 264 V
21 V to 57 V
Size (L x W x H):
10.740" x 5.560" x 1.600"
-33°C to +70°C
- Logic Control
- Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Leakage Current: 2 mA max
- EMI/RFI: Class B (when installed in UFR Rack)
- Power Factor (>50%): 0.98
- Input Range (2000W Max): 175 - 264 VAC
- Input Current: 15 A max
- Effiency: Up to 91%
- Turn-on Delay: < 5 Sec max
- Line and Load Regulation: +/- 0.15%
- Set Point Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
- Temperature Coefficient: +/ -0.005%/°C
- Input Range (1300W Max): 90 - 264 VAC
- Output Voltabe (24V): 21 - 28.5 VDC @ 48 A
- Output Voltage (48V): 42 - 57 VDC @ 41 A
- Digital Control: PMBus or IPMI through I2C
- 5.0V/3.3V dual outputs
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection