50 Watt AD-DC Power Adapters
The DPS50 series of freestanding external 50 watt AC-DC power adapters provide a very flexible, pre-approved power solution for a wide variety of portable and desktop applications, including instrumentation, telecommunications, computer peripheral and test and measurement systems.
There is a choice of five models, covering output voltages from 5 to 48 Vdc and output currents up to 6 amps, and the adapters incorporate remote sense to the output plug to ensure voltage accuracy. All DPS50 series adapters accept a wide 90—264 Vac input and can also operate from a 127-300 Vdc supply. They have a typical average efficiency of 88% and (with the exception of the 5 V model) all meet Energy Star Efficiency Level V criteria.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
90 V to 264 V
5 V to 48 V
Size (L x W x H):
5.240" x 2.390" x 1.620"
0 to +40°C
- EMI/RFI: FCC Part 15, Subpart B Class B & EN55022 CISPR 22
- Input range: 90 - 264 VAC (wide range), 127 - 300 VDC
- Frequency: 47 - 440 Hz
- Input current: < 2.0 A rms @ 115 VAC; < 1 A @ 230 VAC
- Inrush current: < 50 A @ 230 VAC, cold start @ 25°C
- leakage current: < 0.5 mA @ 50/60 Hz, 264 VAC input
- Efficiency: > 80% @ full load typical, @115 VAC
- Overvoltage protection: 20% - 45% above nominal output maximum.
- Barrel type: DC plug center +v, DC plug outer -v
- Maximum Power: 60 W (DPS52, 30 W)
- Hold-up time: 10 ms. typical at full load @ 115 VAC
- Cable/connector: DC cable with 2.5 mm center plug
- Overload protection: Output short circuit protection auto recover.
- 5.0V/3.3V dual outputs
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection