LQS - 24V Input Series 54–100 Watt Quarter-Brick Isolated DC-DC Converters (24 V Input Models)
The LQS series of quarter-brick isolated DC-DC converters includes two models with a wide 2:1 input range of 18 to 36 Vdc, designed primarily for use with standard 24 V telecommunications equipment supplies. Offering a choice of a 1.8 Vdc or 3.3 Vdc output, they can deliver up to 30 amps.
Both of these converters accommodate a wide ambient operating temperature range of -40 to 85˚C. The 1.8 V model has an efficiency of 91%, while the 3.3 V model has an efficiency of 89.5%. The converters are based on an open-frame design that is optimized for forced air or conduction cooling and an aluminum baseplate option is available for enhanced thermal performance.
Standard features include output trim, remote enable and differential remote sense, with non-latching overvoltage and overtemperature protection, as well as continuous protection against short circuits. The LQS series converters have an installed height of just 0.3 inch (7.6 mm), making them ideal for systems with demanding inter-board spacing requirements.
LQS - 24V Input Datasheet(s)
LQS - 24V Input datasheet
0.5MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 100 W
- Total Max Current: 30 A
- Input Voltage: 18 V to 36 V
- Output Voltage: 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 2.300" x 1.450" x 0.340"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Fixed Frequency Switching
- Industry Standard Features: Input UVLO, Enable, OVP, OCP, OTP, O/P Trim
- Through Hole or Surface Mount (suffix "S") Termination
- Basic Insulation
- EU Directive 2002/95/EC Compliant for RoHS