LPS60-M Medical Series
60—80 Watt AC-DC Medical Power Supplies
The LPS60-M series of open-frame AC-DC power supplies comprises three single output models, offering voltages of 12 V, 15 V or 24 V. All three models accept a universal input of 85—264 Vac or 120—300 Vdc and feature medical safety approvals, with a very low safety ground leakage current of less than 75 microamps. These compact switch-mode power supplies feature output overvoltage and short-circuit protection on all outputs, as well as main output remote sense. LPS60-M series power supplies provide 60 watts of output power with free air convection cooling and 80 watts with 30 CFM of forced air. They are suitable for a wide variety of medical, laboratory and dental applications, as well as low power industrial applications.Datasheet Technical Documentation Print this page
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
85 V to 264 V
13.2 V to 26.4 V
Size (L x W x H):
5.000" x 3.000" x 1.650"
-20°C to +70°C
- Safety ground leakage current: < 75 uA @ 50/60 Hz, 264 Vac input
- Frequency: 47 - 440 Hz
- EMI filter: FCC Class A conducted CISPR 22 Class A conducted
- Inrush current: < 18 A peak @ 115 Vac ; < 36 A peak @ 230 Vac
- Input range: 85-264 Vac 120-300 Vdc
- Input current: 1.5 A max. (RMS) @ 115 Vac
- Efficiency: 70% typical at full load
- Maximum power: 60 W for convection; 80 W with 30 CFM forced air
- Overload protection: Short circuit protection on all outputs.
- Adjustment range: -5, +10% minimum
- Hold-up time: 20 ms @ 60 W load, 115 Vac nominal line
- Remote sense: Compensates for 0.5 V lead drop min.
- Overvoltage protection: 5 V output: 5.7 -6.7 Vdc. Other outputs 10% to 25%
- 5.0V/3.3V dual outputs
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection