PTH05050 Series 21.6 Watt (6 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The PTH05050 series non-isolated DC-DC converter complies with the Point-of-Load Alliance (POLA) standard. It offers some of the most advanced POL functions in the industry, including Auto-Track™ sequencing for controlled power-up/power-down of complex semiconductor devices such as DSPs, FPGAs and ASICs. Standard features include pre-bias startup, input undervoltage lockout, remote sense, remote On/Off and auto resetting short-circuit protection.
PTH05050 series converters have an input voltage range of 4.5 to 5.5 Vdc and an output voltage that can be trimmed from 0.8 to 3.6 Vdc to meet a wide variety of semiconductor power needs. Rated at 21.6 watts, the converters offer up to 95% efficiency and can deliver up to 6 amps. Available in through-hole horizontal mount and surface-mount versions, they have a small 0.5 x 0.87 inch (12.7 x 22.1 mm) footprint and an installed height of just 0.33 inch (8.5 mm).
Auto-Track™ is a trademark of Texas Instruments
PTH05050 Data Sheet
0.6MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 21.6 W
- Total Max Current: 6 A
- Input Voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output Voltage: 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 0.870" x 0.495" x 0.335"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Auto-Track pin for output sequencing
- Surface Mount (S or Z suffix) or Through-Hole (H or D suffix) termination
- Adjustable output from 0.8 to 3.6 V through External Trim Resistor
- Margin Up/Down pins
- Output Sense
- Output Enable pin