LPS40-M Medical Series
40—55 Watt Medical AC-DC Power Supplies
The 55 watt, open frame LPS40-M AC-DC power supply series is a single output unit with an industry standard 3 x 5 form factor. The chassis mount power supply has a universal 85-264 Vac input range with outputs from 3.3 V to 48 V. This particular series comes with medical safety approvals, but can also be used in test and measurement, single-board computers, telecommunications and networking applications.Datasheet Technical Documentation Print this page
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
85 V to 264 V
4.75 V to 26.4 V
Size (L x W x H):
5.000" x 3.000" x 1.200"
-20°C to +70°C
- Safety ground leakage current: < 75 uA @ 50/60 Hz, 264 Vac input
- Input range: 85 - 264 Vac120-300 Vdc
- Efficiency: 70% typical at full load
- Inrush current: < 15 A peak @ 115 Vac; < 30 A peak @ 230 Vac
- Frequency: 47 - 440 Hz
- Input current: 1 A max. (RMS) @ 115 Vac
- EMI filter: FCC Class A conducted CISPR 22 Class A conducted
- Hold-up time: 20 ms @40 W load, 115 Vac nominal line
- Overvoltage protection: 5 V output: 5.7 to 6.7 Vdc, other 10 to 25% above
- Remote sense: Compensates for 0.5 V lead drop min.
- Maximum power: 40 W for convection; 55 W with 30 CFM forced air
- Overload protection: Short circuit protection on all outputs.
- Adjustment range: -5, +10% minimum
- 5.0V/3.3V dual outputs
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection