200–500 Watt Medical AC-DC Power Supplies
The NTS500-M series of enclosed AC-DC power supplies carries medical safety approvals and comprises three single output models, providing standard voltages of 12 V, 24 V or 48 V. All three models also provide 5V standby and 12 V fan outputs. They accept a universal input of 85–264 Vac and have a typical full load efficiency of 85%. Features include single wire current sharing, remote sense and remote inhibit, plus remote power fail and DC power good indication. The enclosed versions of these power supplies can be specified with end or top mounted fans and can deliver up to 500 watts of output power.
These digitally controlled power supplies feature a PMBus™-compliant I2C interface that enables critical parameters such as temperature, output voltage and current to be monitored remotely.
Universal PMBus GUI Software Package
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
85 V to 264 V
11.4 V to 50.4 V
Size (L x W x H):
7.000" x 4.000" x 1.500"
0 to +50°C
- Efficiency: 85% typical at full load
- input range: 85 - 264 VAC, 120 - 300 VDC
- Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Power factor: 0.99 typical
- Inrush current: 50 A max, cold start @ 25°C
- Safety ground leakage current: 275 uA @ 50/60 Hz, 264 VAC input
- EMI filter: Meets FCC Class A conducted CISPR 22 Class A
- Aux output: 12 V @ 1 A -5 %, +10%
- Remote inhibit: Requires contact closure to inhibit outputs
- Standby output: 5 V @ 1 A regulated ±5%
- Overload protection: Short circuit protection on all outputs.
- Maximum power: 200 W convection, 500 W w/ 30 CFM
- Adjustment range: +/-5%
- Overvoltage protection: 20% to 35% above nominal output
- Hold-up time: 20 ms @ 500 W load at nominal line
- 5.0V/3.3V dual outputs
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection