200–500 Watt AC-DC Power Supplies
The NTS 500 series of enclosed AC-DC power supplies comprises four single output models, providing standard voltages of 12 V, 18 V, 24 V or 48 V, plus 5V standby and 12 V fan outputs. All four models accept a universal input of 85–264 Vac and have a typical full load efficiency of 85%. Features include single wire current sharing, remote sense and remote inhibit, plus remote power fail and DC power good indication. Enclosed NTS500 power supplies can be specified with end or top mounted fans and can deliver up to 500 watts of output power.
These digitally controlled power supplies feature a PMBus™-compliant I2C interface that enables critical parameters such as temperature, output voltage and current to be monitored remotely.
Universal PMBus GUI Software Package
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
85 V to 246 V
11.4 V to 50.4 V
Size (L x W x H):
7.000" x 4.000" x 1.500"
0 to +50°C
- Frequency: 47 - 63
- Input Voltage: 85 - 264 VAC
- Inrush Current: 50 A max., cold start @ 25°C
- Efficiency: 85% typical at full load, nominal line input
- Safety Ground leakage: < 0.5 mA @ 50/60 Hz, 264 VAC input
- Output Power: 200 W convection, 500 W with forced air
- Hold up time: 20 ms @ 500 W load
- Adjustment range: +/- 5%
- 5.0V/3.3V dual outputs
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection