AIT02ZPFC Series Three Quarter Brick PFC Modules
The AIT02ZPFC series three-quarter-brick power factor correction module accepts a wide 85–264 Vac input and presents a unity power factor. It accommodates AC supply frequencies of 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 360–800 Hz. Rated at 720 watts, the module offers a conversion efficiency of up to 93% and provides a typical output voltage of 393 Vdc.
Based on an encapsulated design that incorporates a thermal baseplate, the AIT02ZPFC series PFC module accommodates a baseplate operating temperature range of -20 to 100˚C and can start up from temperatures as low as -40˚C. The module has an industry-standard 2.4 x 3.5 inch (61 x 88.9 mm) footprint and an installed height of only 0.54 inch (13.9 mm).
Artesyn Embedded Technologies’ AIT02ZPFC series PFC modules comply with the RTCA-DO-160 avionics standard and the IEC1000-3-2 harmonics emission standard.
AIT02ZPFC Data Sheet
1.1MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 720 W
- Total Max Current: 2.1 A
- Input Voltage: 85 V to 264 V
- Output Voltage: 393 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 3.500" x 2.400" x 0.550"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Unity power factor
- High efficiency - up to 93%
- Universal input voltage and frequency range
- Negative enable function
- IEC1000-3-2 compliance at 50Hz and 800Hz input
- Enable output to control DCDC Converter
- Internal active switch bypassing external inrush current
- Up to 720 W output power
- TRCA-DO-160D harmonic compliant at 115Vac input full load
- 100°C baseplate operating temperature