SMT40C2 Series 200 Watt (40 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The SIL40C2 and SMT40C2 series of 40 amp non-isolated DC-DC converters are designed for cost- and space-sensitive applications. Both converters accept a wide range 4.5 to 13.8 Vdc input and provide an output that is adjustable from 0.6 to 5.0 Vdc to accommodate a wide variety of silicon power needs. Rated at 200 watts, the converters are capable of delivering up to 40 amps and have a typical efficiency of 94%. Standard features include remote sense, remote On/Off and remote ‘power good’ indication. These converters also support current sharing – multiple modules can be connected in parallel.
SIL40C2 series converters offer a choice of through-hole horizontal and through-hole vertical mounting, while the SMT40C2 is a surface-mount module.
SIL/SMT40C2 Series Data Sheet
0.6MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 200 W
- Total Max Current: 40 A
- Input Voltage: 4.5 V to 13.8 V
- Output Voltage: 0.6 V to 5 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 1.200" x 1.100" x 0.442"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +70°C
- Wide input voltage range: 4.5 to 13.8Vdc
- Wide output voltage trim / adjustability: 0.60 to 5.0Vdc
- High Efficiency up to 94%
- Remote on/off
- Remote sense
- Excellent transient response
- Current sink capability for termination applications
- No added input or output capacitors needed for ripple capability or stability