SMT10E Series 49.9 Watt (10 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The SMT10E series of non-isolated DC-DC converters comprises five fixed output models offering voltages of 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V or 3.3 V, and one wide output trim model that can adjusted over the range 0.8 to 3.63 Vdc. All six models can deliver up to 10 amps output current. The 3.3 V fixed output model accepts a 4.5 to 5.5 Vdc input, while all other models accept a 3 to 5.5 Vdc input.
Depending on the particular model, SMT10E series converters offer output power ratings of to 36.3 watts and conversions efficiencies as high as 96%. Standard features include remote On/Off, remote sense and comprehensive protection against short-circuit and overtemperature conditions. Packaged as low profile surface-mount modules, they have a 0.53 x 1.3 inch (13.5 x 33 mm) footprint and an installed height of only 0.32 inch (8.2mm).
0.5MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 49.9 W
- Total Max Current: 10 A
- Input Voltage: 3 V to 13.2 V
- Output Voltage: 0.8 V to 3.63 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 1.300" x 0.530" x 0.323"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- 10 A current rating
- Input voltage range: 3.0 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc
- Output voltage range: 0.8 Vdc to 3.63 Vdc
- Ultra high efficiency: 96% @ 5 Vin and 3.3 Vout
- Extremely low internal power dissipation
- Minimal thermal design concerns
- Designed in reliability: MTBF of >7 million hours per Telcordia SR-332
- Ideal solution where board space is at a premium or tighter card pitch is required
- Industry standard surface-mount footprint
- Available RoHS compliant