54.5 Watt (15 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The SIL15E series of non-isolated DC-DC converters comprises four SIL15E_05V models and a single SIL15_12V model.
Three of the SIL15E_05V models offer fixed output voltages of 1.8 V, 2.5 V or 3.3 V, while the fourth is a wide output trim unit that can adjusted over the range 0.8 to 3.63 Vdc. The 3.3 V fixed output model accepts a 4.5 to 5.5 Vdc input, while the other three models accept a 3 to 5.5 Vdc input. All four models can deliver up to 15 amps output current.
The SIL15E_12V converter accepts a 10 to 14 Vdc input and provides an output that can be adjusted over the range 0.8 to 3.63 Vdc. It can deliver up to 15 amps output current.
Depending on the particular model, SIL15E series converters offer output power ratings of to 54.4 watts and conversions efficiencies as high as 94%. Standard features include remote On/Off, remote sense and comprehensive protection against short-circuit and overtemperature conditions. Packaged as through-hole vertical mount modules with a single-in-line footprint of just 0.3 x 2 inches (7.8 x 50.8 mm), SIL15E series converters have an installed height of 0.5 inch (12.7 mm).
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
3 V to 14 V
0.8 V to 3.63 V
Size (L x W x H):
2.000" x 0.310" x 0.500"
-40°C to +85°C
- 15 A current rating
- Input voltage range: 3.0 Vdc to 12 Vdc
- Output voltage range: 0.8 Vdc to 3.63 Vdc
- Ultra high efficiency: 95% @ 5 Vin and 3.3 Vout
- Extremely low internal power dissipation
- Minimal thermal design concerns
- Designed in reliability: MTBF of >7 million hours per Telcordia SR-332
- Ideal solution where board space is at a premium or tighter card pitch is required
- Industry standard footprint and pin out
- Available RoHS compliant