SIL15C Series 75 Watt (15 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The SIL15C series of 15 amp high density non-isolated DC-DC converters is designed for cost- and space-sensitive applications. There are two models; one has an input range of 4.5 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc and produces an output that is adjustable from 0.9 to 3.3 Vdc; the other has a 10.2 to 13.8 Vdc input and provides an adjustable 0.9 to 5.0 Vdc output. Both models are suitable for wide variety of silicon power needs. The 5 V input converter is rated at 50 watts and has a typical efficiency of 89%, while the 12 V input model is rated at 75 watts and 91% efficiency. Standard features include remote On/Off and remote ‘power good’ indication.
SIL15C series converters offer a choice of through-hole horizontal and through-hole vertical mounting.
0.2MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 75 W
- Total Max Current: 15 A
- Input Voltage: 4.5 V to 13.8 V
- Output Voltage: 0.9 V to 5 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 1.200" x 1.100" x 0.470"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +80°C
- Fixed Frequency Switching
- Industry Features: Output Trim; Enable; Power Good
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting