75 Watt (15 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The SIL15C series of 15 amp high density non-isolated DC-DC converters is designed for cost- and space-sensitive applications. There are two models; one has an input range of 4.5 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc and produces an output that is adjustable from 0.9 to 3.3 Vdc; the other has a 10.2 to 13.8 Vdc input and provides an adjustable 0.9 to 5.0 Vdc output. Both models are suitable for wide variety of silicon power needs. The 5 V input converter is rated at 50 watts and has a typical efficiency of 89%, while the 12 V input model is rated at 75 watts and 91% efficiency. Standard features include remote On/Off and remote ‘power good’ indication.
SIL15C series converters offer a choice of through-hole horizontal and through-hole vertical mounting.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
4.5 V to 13.8 V
Size (L x W x H):
1.200" x 1.100" x 0.470"
0 to +80°C
- Input Voltage: 12 (10.2 - 13.8) VDC
- Input Voltage: 5 (4.5 - 5.5) VDC
- Ouptut Voltage: 0.9 - 3.3 VDC (5V Input)
- Output Voltage: 0.9 - 5.0 VDC (12V Input)
- Fixed Frequency Switching
- Industry Features: Output Trim; Enable; Power Good
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting