RFB300 Series 300 Watt Half-Brick Isolated DC-DC Converters
The RFB300 series of isolated DC-DC converters is designed specifically to provide the main 12 V, 24 V or 28 V DC supply for RF power amplifiers in telecommunications applications.
The RFB300 series comprises three single output models, offering a choice of input/output voltage and output current ratings. The 12 V output model is capable of delivering up to 25 amps and accepts input voltages in the range 18 to 36 Vdc. Each of the other two models has a nominal 28 V output that can deliver up to 11 amps; one accepts input voltages from 18 to 36 Vdc, the other accommodates an input voltage range of 36 to 75 Vdc.
Rated at a nominal 300 watts, the converters can operate at full power with baseplate temperatures from -40 to 100˚C. The output of the 12 V model can be trimmed from 7.2 to 13.2 V, while the 28 V models can be trimmed from 16.8 to 29.4 V.
Based on a high power density design that incorporates a thermal baseplate, RFB300 series converters have an industry standard half-brick footprint and pin-out, with an installed height of just 0.5 inch (12.7 mm). They have a thermally optimized layout for conduction cooling and offer full load conversion efficiencies of up to 91%. Standard features include differential remote sense and remote On/Off, as well as comprehensive protection against overcurrent, overvoltage and overtemperature conditions.
0.4MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 300 W
- Total Max Current: 25 A
- Input Voltage: 36 V to 75 V
- Output Voltage: 12 V to 28 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 2.390" x 2.270" x 0.500"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +100°C
- Input Surge: 50 V / 100 ms (24 Vin)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 °C to 100 °C
- Input Voltage: 18 - 36 Vdc (24 Vdc)
- Input Voltage: 36 - 75 Vdc (48 Vdc)
- Input Surge: 100 V / 100 ms (48 Vin)
- Adjustable Output: 28 Vdc (16.8 - 29.4 Vdc)
- Adjustable Output: 12 Vdc (7.2 - 13.2 Vdc)
- Isolation Voltage: 1500 VDC
- Encapsulated Half-Brick Package Suited for RF Telecom Applications
- Wide Output Adjust Range
- Industry Standard Features: Input UVLO, Enable, OVP, OCP, OTP, O/P Trim, Remote Sense
- Full Rated Power from -40 °C to 100 °C Baseplate
- EU Directive 2002/95/EC Compliant for RoHS