40-50 Watt AC-DC Power Supplies
The NLP40 series of AC-DC power supplies includes single, dual and triple output models, covering voltages from 3.3 V to 48 V. Their compact 4.25 x 2.5 x 1.15 inch form factor makes them ideal for use in space constrained and 1U applications. NLP40 power supplies provide 40 watts of output power with free air convection cooling, which can be boosted to 50 watts with 20 CFM of forced air. Standard features include overvoltage and short-circuit protection. The power supplies are designed for use in low power data networking, computer and telecom applications such as hubs, routers, POS terminals, LCD projectors, cable modems and PABX systems. They are also suitable for a wide range of low power industrial applications.
NLP40 Data Sheet
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
85 V to 264 V
Single, Dual, Triple
Size (L x W x H):
4.250" x 2.500" x 1.200"
0 to +70°C
- Input voltage: 90 - 264 Vac, 127 - 370 Vdc
- Frequency: 47 - 440 Hz
- Efficiency: 75% typical
- Output Voltage: -12 V to +15 V
- Output Current: 0.2 A - 5 A
- MTBF: 150,000 hours min.
- 4.25 x 2.5 x 1.15 inch package (1U applications)
- Smallest industry package
- Overvoltage and short circuit protection
- 40 W with free air convection
- EN55022, EN55011 conducted emission level B
- EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6 immunity compliant
- UL, VDE and CSA safety approvals
- RoHS compliant