60—80 Watt AC-DC Power Supplies
The LPS60 series of open-frame AC-DC power supplies comprises six single output models, offering voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, 24 V or 48 V. Each model accepts a universal input of 85—264 Vac or 120—300 Vdc. These compact switch-mode power supplies feature output overvoltage and short-circuit protection, as well as remote sense. LPS60 series power supplies provide 60 watts of output power with free air convection cooling and 80 watts with 30 CFM of forced air. They are suitable for a wide variety of applications, including test and measurement, single-board computers, telecommunications and networking.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
85 V to 264 V
3.135 V to 52.8 V
Size (L x W x H):
5.000" x 3.000" x 1.650"
-20°C to +70°C
- Safety ground leakage current: < 0.5 mA @ 50/60 Hz, 264 Vac input
- Efficiency: 70% typical at full load
- Input range: 85 - 264 Vac, 120 - 300 Vdc
- Inrush current: <18 A peak @ 115 Vac ; < 36 A peak @ 230 Vac
- EMI filter: FCC Class B conducted CISPR 22 Class B conducted
- Frequency: 47 - 440 Hz
- Input current: 1.5 A max. (RMS) @ 115 Vac
- Overload protection: Short circuit protection on all outputs.
- Adjustment range: -5, +10% minimum
- Remote sense: Compensates for 0.5 V lead drop min.
- Hold-up time: 20 ms @ 60 W load, 115 Vac nominal line
- Maximum power: 60 W for convection; 80 W with 30 CFM forced air
- Overvoltage protection: 5 V output: 5.7 -6.7 Vdc. Other outputs 10% to 25%
- Universal input
- 3” x 5” footprint
- Remote sense
- Built-in EMI filter
- Low output ripple
- Adjustable output voltage
- Overvoltage protection
- Overload protection
- LPX60 enclosure kit available
- RoHS compliant