55—60 Watt AC-DC Medical Power Supplies
The LPS50 series of open-frame AC-DC power supplies comprises five single output models, offering voltages of 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, 24 V or 48 Vdc, plus additional 5 V and 12 V models suitable for operation over an extended temperature range of -40 °C to 80 °C. The two 5 V models can deliver 55 watts of total power, while each of the others can deliver up to 60 watts. All LPS50-M series power supplies accept a universal input of 90 to 264 Vac or 127 to 300 Vdc. They are ideal for powering a wide variety of devices in the telecommunications, networking, test, measurement and imaging markets.Datasheet Technical Documentation Print this page
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
85 V to 264 V
4 V to 57.6 V
Size (L x W x H):
4.000" x 2.000" x 1.200"
-20°C to +70°C
- Input range: 90 - 264 Vac (wide range) 127 - 300 Vdc
- EMI RFI: FCC Class B conducted CISPR 22 Class B conducted
- Frequency: 47 - 440 Hz
- Safety ground leakage current: < 0.5 mA @ 50/60 Hz, 264 Vac input
- Inrush current: < 60 A peak @ 230 Vac , cold start @ 25°C
- Efficiency: 80 - 85% typical at full load
- Input power: < 74 Watts
- Overvoltage protection: 30 - 50% above nominal output
- Maximum power: 60 W for convection (LPS52, 55 W)
- Adjustment range: ± 20% minimum
- Remote sense: Compensates for 0.5 V lead drop max.
- Overload protection: Short circuit protection on all outputs.
- Hold-up time: 10/20 ms 115/230 Vac Input line
- 5.0V/3.3V dual outputs
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection