50 Watt (10 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The LDO10C series non-isolated DC-DC converter is designed for cost- and space-sensitive applications. It has a wide 3–13.8 Vdc input range and offers a 0.59–5.1 Vdc adjustable output that accommodates a wide variety of silicon power needs. Capable of delivering up to 10 amps, the converter has a typical efficiency of 94%. A remote enable facility is provided as standard.
LDO10C series converters offer a choice of through-hole horizontal, through-hole vertical and surface mounting.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
3 V to 13.8 V
0.59 V to 5.1 V
Size (L x W x H):
0.650" x 0.410" x 0.520"
-40°C to +85°C
- Input Range: 3 to 13.8 Vdc
- Wide Output Trim: 0.59 to 5.1 Vdc
- Wide input voltage range: 3 to 13.8Vdc
- Wide output voltage trim / adjustability: 0.59 to 5.1Vdc
- High Efficiency up to 94%
- Remote on/off
- Excellent transient response
- Current sink capability for termination applications
- No added input or output capacitors needed for ripple current capability or stability
- Vertical (suffix "V") or Horizontal (uffix "H") Mounting
- Through Hole or Surface Mount (suffix "S") termination