LDO06C Series 30 Watt (6 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The LDO06C series non-isolated DC-DC converter is designed for cost- and space-sensitive applications. It has a wide 3–13.8 Vdc input range and offers a 0.59–5.1 Vdc adjustable output that accommodates a wide variety of silicon power needs. Capable of delivering up to 6 amps, the converter has a typical efficiency of 92%. A remote enable facility is provided as standard and remote ‘power good’ indication is available as an option.
LDO06C series converters offer a choice of through-hole horizontal, through-hole vertical and surface mounting.
0.7MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 30 W
- Total Max Current: 6 A
- Input Voltage: 3 V to 13.8 V
- Output Voltage: 0.59 V to 5.1 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 0.650" x 0.410" x 0.443"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Wide input voltage range: 3 to 13.8Vdc
- Wide output voltage trim / adjustability: 0.59 to 5.1Vdc
- High Efficiency up to 92%
- Excellent transient response
- Current sink capability for termination applications
- No added input or output capacitors needed for ripple current capability or stability
- Vertical (suffix "V") or Horizontal (uffix "H") Mounting
- Through Hole or Surface Mount (suffix "S") termination