BXB100 Series 100 Watt Half-Brick Isolated DC-DC Converters
The BXB100 series comprises three single output models, offering a choice of input/output voltage and output current ratings to suit nominal 24 V and 48 V telecommunications equipment supplies. The 5 V output model is capable of delivering up to 20 amps and accepts input voltages in the range 36 to 75 Vdc. Each of the other two models has a nominal 12 V output that can deliver up to 8.33 amps; one accepts input voltages from 36 to 75 Vdc, the other accommodates a range of 18 to 36 Vdc. Offering up to 86% efficiency, BXB100 series converters have no minimum load requirement.
Based on a high power density module that incorporates a thermal baseplate, BXB100 series converters have an industry standard half-brick footprint and pin-out, with an installed height of just 0.5 inch (12.7 mm). The conversion technology employs 270 kHz fixed frequency switching to help minimize external EMI filtering requirements.
Standard features include input undervoltage lockout, remote On/Off, differential remote sense and output trim, with non-latching overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature protection.
BXB100 Series Data Sheet
0.6MB , PDF
- Total Max Power: 100 W
- Total Max Current: 8.3 A
- Input Voltage: 18 V to 75 V
- Output Voltage: 5 V to 12 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 2.400" x 2.280" x 0.500"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +100°C
- Industry standard footprint
- High power density (36.5W/in3)
- MTBF >1.4 million hours (Bellcore 332)
- Input voltage to ETS300-132-2
- Adjustable output voltage
- No minimum load required
- Separate case ground pin
- Undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- UL, VDE and CSA safety approvals