PMBus Interface DC-DC Converters
Artesyn's family of Digital DC-DC converters comprises of both isolated and non-isolated DC-DC modules, all with PMBus i...more
Artesyn's family of Digital DC-DC converters comprises of both isolated and non-isolated DC-DC modules, all with PMBus interface built in.
The isolated brick modules follow the industry standard DOSA footprints and both isolated and non-isolated products have the capability of being controlled by PMBus commands or via analogue voltage levels or via external resistor configuratons.
The digital interface versions of the units allow communication to the converter via the PMBus command protocol with control and monitoring functions for voltage, current, temperature and the setting and reporting of fault conditions. Standard analogue control features include output voltage trim, output voltage sense compensation and remote enable functions.
- Dual output SMT non-isolated converter
- Digital or analog control with PMBus interface
- Wide range input and output voltage specifications
- Industry standard DOSA standard footprint modules
- Industry standard PMBus interface
- Digital or analog control variants