700W 1/2 brick
The Advanced Energy’s Artesyn AVE700-48S28 series are single output DC/DC converters with standard half-brick outline and pin configuration. It delivers up to 25A output current with 28V output. Ultra-high 95.5% efficiency and excellent thermal performance make it an ideal choice for use in computing and telecommunication applications and can operate over an ambient temperature range of -40˚C ~ +85˚C. without air cooling, and baseplate operating temperature up to 100˚C.
Rated at 700 watts and with an ultra-high conversion efficiency of >95% at half load, the converter can operate over an ambient temperature range of -40 to +85˚C, continuing to deliver full power up to a baseplate temperature of 100˚C. The output voltage can be trimmed from 14 to 33 Vdc (AVE700-48S28) to meet a broad range of applications needs and there is no minimum load requirement. The conversion technology employs 280 kHz fixed-frequency switching to help minimize external EMI filtering requirements.
Based on a high power density open-frame design that incorporates an aluminum thermal baseplate and is optimized for either conduction or forced air cooling, AVE700 series converters have an installed height of just 0.5 inches (12.7 mm), making them ideal for systems with demanding inter-board spacing requirements.
Standard features include input under-voltage lockout, remote On/Off, and differential remote sense, as well as comprehensive protection against over-temperature and output overcurrent or overvoltage conditions.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
36 V to 75 V
14 V to 33 V
Size (L x W x H):
2.400" x 2.300" x 0.500"
-40 degC to +85 degC
- Logic Control
- Input voltage: 36V - 75 Vdc
- Output voltage: 28 Volts
- Output current: 25 Amps
- logic control - analogue: Positive or Negative enable
- Isolation: 1500 Vdc
- insulation: Basic insulation
- mechanical outline: standard 1/2 brick
- 700 W continuous power
- Ultra-high efficiency 95% @ 100% load
- 36 - 65 Vdc Telecom input range
- Contact cooling or heatsink mounting
- Excellent thermal performance
- Remote output sense
- Fully regulated output voltage
- No minimum load requirement
- Remote control function
- Low ripple and noise
- Fixed switching frequency
- Trim function: 50% ~118%
- High reliability
- RoHS 6 compliant
- UL94 V-0 materials
- Output overcurrent protection
- Output shortcircuit protection
- Output overvoltage protection
- Overtemperature protection
- Industry-standard half-brick