2400 Watt Full Brick PFC Converter
The AIF06ZPFC series full-brick power factor correction module accepts a wide 85–264 Vac input and presents a unity power factor. Rated at 2400 watts, the module has a high conversion efficiency of 97.3% and provides a nominal non-isolated output voltage of 400 Vdc. Featuring an industry-standard 2.4 x 4.6 full-brick form factor and a height of only 0.55 inch, they have a power density of 395 watts per cubic inch.
AIF06ZPFC series PFC modules offer extensive monitoring, protection and adjustment facilities. Remote communications are supported by a built-in PMBus interface and there is an internal memory for user data storage. The modules feature accurate current sharing for parallel operation and there is an optional version for applications that require 3 or more module, which requires external rail rectifiers.
The AIF06ZPFC also features an internal inrush limiting function that eliminates the requirement to provide this function externally, significantly simplifying application design and realization with increased overall efficiency.
Based on an encapsulated design that incorporates a thermal baseplate, the AIF06ZPFC series PFC module has a very high power density of 395 watts/in3. It accommodates a baseplate operating temperatu/re range of -20 to 100˚C and can start up from temperatures as low as -40˚C. The module has an industry-standard 2.4 x 4.6 inch (61 x 116.8 mm) footprint and an installed height of only 0.55 inch (13.7 mm).
See also AIF-CASE-KIT which provide both an isulator-sheet and an EMI-shield that can be used in conjunction with any AIF-prefix full-brick sized modules.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
85 V to 264 V
330 V to 408 V
Size (L x W x H):
4.600" x 2.400" x 0.550"
-40 to 100 degC
- Logic Control
- Input range : 85 - 264Vac
- Output current: 6 Amps maximum
- Output Voltage: 400Vdc nominal
- Output power : 1,400W between 85Vac and 180Vac
- Output load regulation: 1% Vout load regulation
- Output power : 2,200W between 180Vac and 200Vac
- Output power : 2400W between 200Vac and 264Vac
- Enable function: Positive or negative enable variants
- Isolation: Non-isolated.
- Mechanical : 2.4 by 4.6 inch full brick
- Control: PMBus interface provided.
- Inrush current limit: Function provided internal to the AIF06
- Parrallel module: -01L can be used with 1 or 2 modules
- Parallel module: can be used with 3 to 10 modules