LGA80D Demo Kit Series
Evaluation board for LGA80D
Artesyn’s LGA80D evaluation kit gives you the ability to connect the demonstration board to a USB socket on a PC, with the PMbus interface, dongle and cable provided in the kit and control and monitor the LGA80D units as they would be used in an application.
There are hardware functions on the demonstration board that allow you to enable and select an output voltage by simple dip-switch settings, and the board provides voltage and ripple measurement points.
The connections to the evaluation board are via M6 screws, with the only provision being that the input voltage is in the 7.5 V to 14 V range. The output connections use the same M6 screws, however, if you want to connect the outputs in parallel or you wish to stack the modules, they are placed in such a way to make the operation of placing a link between them as easy as possible. The demonstration board is populated with two LGA80D modules, allowing you to test independent channel or stacked-module operation.
LGA Evaluation Graphic User Interface
- Digital DC-DC Brochure_English (1423 KB)
- Digital DC-DC Brochure_Japanese Version (451 KB)
- Digital DC-DC Brochure_Chinese Version (487 KB)
- LGA80D Product Brochure_English Version (270 KB)
- LGA80D Product Brochure_Chinese Version (461 KB)
- LGA80D Product Brochure_Japanese Version (419 KB)
- 5G Brochure - English Version (2361 KB)
- 5G Brochure - Chinese Version (2378 KB)
- 5G Brochure - Japanese Version (2321 KB)
- Data Center Power Solutions Brochure_Chinese Version (3541 KB)
- Data Center Power Solutions Brochure_English (3347 KB)
- LGA Brochure - English Version (268 KB)
- LGA Brochure - Chinese Version (414 KB)
Product Training Videos
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
7.5 V to 14 V
0.6 V to 5.2 V
- Logic Control
- Input voltage: 7.5Vdc to 14Vdc
- Output voltage: 0.6V to 5.2V
- output V3: 80A maximum
- output V2: 40A maximum
- output V1: 40A maximum
- Output: 160A if stacked together
- Control: PMBus interface
- control: DIP switch voltage setting
- Isolation : Non-isolated.
- Connections: M6 ring terminals for power
- Allows users to evaluate the LGA80D in either independent output mode, single output mode, or stacked-output mode.
- 1 module is in single 80A configuration
- 1 module is in dual 40A configuration
- Dip switches can set the modules O/P voltage if desired
- PMBus interface and dongle are required to connect to your computer
- GUI software available to install and run the evaluation card