12V 600W 1/4 brick
The ADQ600 series quarter-brick isolated DC-DC converter produces a single fully regulated 12 V output. Rated at 600 watts, the converter can deliver up to 50 amps output current and has no minimum load requirement. It has an input voltage range of 40 to 60 V and is primarily designed for use with standard 48 V supplies in computing and server applications, as well as regulated 48V supplies in telecommunications equipment.
ADQ600 series converters have an ultra high efficiency of typically 95.6% at full load and can operate over an ambient temperature range of -40 to 85˚C, making them an ideal choice for the isolated converter in a distributed power architecture supplying power to non-isolated converters. Their open-frame design is optimized for forced air or conduction cooling and an aluminum baseplate option is available for enhanced thermal performance. The conversion technology employs 175 kHz fixed frequency switching to help minimize external EMI filtering requirements.
Standard features include output voltage trim and remote On/Off, with input undervoltage and overvoltage lockout. The converters are comprehensively protected against output overvoltage, output overcurrent and overtemperature conditions. ADQ600 series converters have an enhanced pre-bias start-up capability and for high current applications two converters can be connected in parallel, automatically utilizing the droop method of current sharing.
ADQ600 series converters are low profile units that are ideal for systems with demanding inter-board spacing requirements; the open-frame models have an installed height of 0.43 inch (11 mm), while the baseplate versions require 0.52 inch (13.3 mm).
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
40 V to 60 V
10 V to 12 V
Size (L x W x H):
2.300" x 1.450" x 0.400"
-40DegC to +85DegC
- Logic Control
- Input voltage: 40Vdc to 60Vdc
- Output 12V version: 12V at 50A
- Output 10V version: 10V at 63A
- Output Power: 600W
- Remote enable: negative enable
- Isolation: 1500Vdc
- Insulation: Basic insulation
- Mechanical: 1/4 brick
- Mechanical: Open frame
- Mechanical : Baseplate
- • Delivering up to 50A output
- • Ultra-high efficiency 95.6% typ. at full load
- • Wide input range: 40V ~ 60V
- • Excellent thermal performance
- • No minimum load requirement
- • Basic isolation
- • High power density
- • Low output noise
- • RoHS 6 compliant
- • Remote control function (negative logic)
- • Input under voltage lockout
- • Output over current protection
- • Output over voltage protection
- • Over temperature protection
- • Industry standard quarter-brick pinout outline
- • Open-frame and baseplated
- • Pin length option: 3.8mm