49.9 Watt (10 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The SIL10E series of non-isolated DC-DC converters comprises eight fixed output models covering voltages from 0.8 to 3.3 Vdc and one wide output trim model that can adjusted over the range 0.8 to 3.63 Vdc. All nine models can deliver up to 10 amps output current. The 3.3 V fixed output and trimmable models accept a 4.5 to 5.5 Vdc input, while all other fixed output models accept a 3 to 5.5 Vdc input.
Depending on the particular model, SIL10E series converters offer output power ratings of to 36.3 watts and conversions efficiencies as high as 95%. Standard features include remote On/Off, remote sense and comprehensive protection against short-circuit and overtemperature conditions. There is a choice of through-hole vertical or horizontal mounting configurations, to suit board layout and space constraints. The horizontal versions have a 0.5 x 2 inch (12.7 x 50.5 mm) footprint and an installed height of only 0.17 inch (4.3 mm), while the vertical versions have a 0.3 x 2 inch (7.8 x 50.8 mm) footprint and an installed height of 0.5 inch (12.7 mm).
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
3 V to 14 V
0.8 V to 3.63 V
Size (L x W x H):
2.000" x 0.500" x 0.320"
-40°C to +85°C
- 10 A Current rating
- Input voltage range: 3.0 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc
- Output voltage range: 0.8 Vdc to 3.63 Vdc
- Ultra high efficiency: 96% @ 5 Vin and 3.3 Vout
- Extremely low internal power dissipation
- Minimal thermal design concerns
- Designed in reliability: MTBF of >7 million hours per Telcordia SR-332
- Ideal solution where board space is at a premium or tighter card pitch is required
- Industry standard footprint and pin out
- Available RoHS compliant