ASA 6W High I/P wide range series Series
6 Watt Isolated DC-DC- Converters (High-Input)
The ASA series of high-input 6 watt isolated DC-DC converters features an ultra wide 4:1 input voltage range of 18–75 Vdc and is primarily designed for use with nominal 48 V supplies. There is a choice of four single output models, offering voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V or 15 V, and three dual output models offering +5/-5 V, +12/-12 V or +15/-15 V. The converters are fully encapsulated in a compact 1.25 x 0.8 inch (31.7 x 20.3 mm) metal case and have a height of just 0.4 inch (10.2 mm). They are ideal for ruggedized applications involving harsh environments.
Standard features include 1,500 Vdc input/output isolation and short-circuit protection with auto-restart. Typical efficiency is 81%. ASA series 6 watt converters have an operating temperature range of -40 to 71˚C without derating and are suitable for diverse low power applications in areas such as industrial automation, instrumentation, test and measurement, and telecommunications. All models with an output voltage of 5V or higher have a 6 watt power rating.
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
9 V to 75 V
-15 V to 15 V
Size (L x W x H):
1.250" x 0.800" x 0.400"
-40°C to +71°C
- Input Voltage: 18 - 75 Vdc
- Isolation Voltage: 1500 Vdc
- MTBF (Demonstrated): 1 Million Hours
- Wide 4:1 input range
- High efficiency, 81% @ 5 V
- -40 °C to 90 °C case surface operating temperature
- Input / Output isolation 1.5 KVdc
- Low output ripple and noise
- Shielded metal case with size (1.25" x 0.8" x 0.4")
- Industrial standard pinout (24-pin DIP)
- Lead-free soldering pins
- Fixed switching frequency (200 KHz)
- UL Approved