MVME6100NXP® MPC7457 VME SBC
MVME6100 Data Sheet
0.6MB , PDF
COTS for Defense and Aerospace
0.4MB , PDF
The MVME6100 combines the NXP MPC7457 PowerPC® processor running with an AltiVec coprocessor and up to 320MB/s practical bandwidth to enable your technology refresh while maintaining backwards compatibility.
OEMs in the military and aerospace, industrial automation and medical imaging industries are upgrading to the MVME6100 series to take advantage of its enhanced performance features while protecting their investment in their existing VMEbus infrastructure.
The MVME6100 series was the first VMEbus board designed with the Tundra Tsi148 VMEbus interface chip offering two edge source synchronous transfer (2eSST) VMEbus performance. The 2eSST protocol enables the VMEbus to run at a practical bandwidth of 320MB/s in most cases.
The Artesyn MVME6100 series provides more than just faster VMEbus transfer rates; it provides balanced performance from the processor, memory subsystem, local buses and I/O subsystems.
The MVME6100 series supports booting a variety of operating systems including a complete range of real-time operating systems and kernels. A VxWorks board support package and Linux support are available for the MVME6100 series.
Let us help with your product selection
- 2eSST VMEbus protocol with 320MB/s transfer rate across the VMEbus
- MPC7457 PowerPC® processor running at up to 1.267 GHz
- 128-bit AltiVec coprocessor for parallel processing, ideal for data-intensive applications
- Up to 2GB of on-board DDR ECC memory and 128MB of flash memory for demanding applications
- Two 33/66/100 MHz PMC-X sites allow the addition of industry-standard, applicationspecific modules
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for high performance networking
VME Beyond 2020 Brochure
VME Beyond 2020 Brochure - Chinese version
VME Beyond 2020 Brochure - Japanese version
Declaration of Conformity
Installation and Use Guide
MVME6100 Single Board Computer Installation and Use (May 2016)
MVME7616E Transition Module Installation and Use (May 2016)
RoHS 2 CoC MVME61006E-0163R-C01