White Papers and eBooks
Maximizing Safety Without Compromising Reliability
0.5MB , PDF
Controlsafe: SEUs, Faults and System Level Safety_English Version
1.2MB , PDF
Controlsafe: SEUs, Faults and System Level Safety_Korea Version
1.0MB , PDF
Controlsafe: SEUs, Faults and System Level Safety_Chinese Version
0.9MB , PDF
Trends and Drivers in Fail-Safe Architectures for Rail Systems
3.9MB , PDF
Artesyn's ControlSafe® Platform is comprised of two redundant ControlSafe Computers (CSCs), each of which delivers fail-safe operation, and together provide a highly available platform (up to six 9s). Active/standby CSC roles are managed by a SIL4-certified, electromechanical Safety Relay Box (external) or hardware/firmware Direct Connect Algorithm (internal) logic. The ControlSafe Platform and ControlSafe Computers are optimized for wayside applications with AC power, modular rear I/O for all operational interfaces, and up to six optional communications-based IO modules.
Deployable in both wayside and carborne applications, the ControlSafe platform is designed to support a broad range of I/O modules such as CAN, Ethernet, UART, and future MVB, digital, analog and GPS/Wireless modules to enable solution integrators to handle both new deployments and upgrade projects easily. Artesyn has also cooperated with customers to support user developed specific I/O solutions to meet unique application requirements.
The ControlSafe platform provides rail infrastructure providers and system integrators with a cost-effective way to substantially accelerate time-to-market without incurring the high costs and risks of the SIL4 certification process.
With all reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS) processes certified to EN50126, all safety-related software to EN50128, and hardware to EN50129 by TÜV SÜD, one of the most trusted certification bodies worldwide, Artesyn’s ControlSafe Platform can be deployed in SIL4 safety application environments to protect investments in rail infrastructure.
Let us help with your product selection
- Artesyn Announces SIL4 Certification for ControlSafe™ COTS Rail Safety Platform
- Artesyn ControlSafe™ Expansion Box Platform Now SIL4 Certified
- Artesyn and Hyukshin Collaborate on SIL4 Rail Signaling Solutions
- ControlSafe Platform Data Sheet_Japanese Version
- ControlSafe Platform Data Sheet_Korean Version
- ControlSafe Platform Data Sheet_Chinese Version
- ControlSafe Platform Data Sheet_English Version
White Papers and eBooks
- Trends and Drivers in Fail-Safe Architectures for Rail Systems
- Controlsafe: SEUs, Faults and System Level Safety_Chinese Version
- Controlsafe: SEUs, Faults and System Level Safety_Korea Version
- Controlsafe: SEUs, Faults and System Level Safety_English Version
- Maximizing Safety Without Compromising Reliability