ControlSafe® Carborne Platform
Leveraging over 30 years of expertise in developing highly reliable and available embedded computer systems, Artesyn Embedded Technologies is a premier supplier of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) fail-safe computer systems to rail system integrators and rail application providers.
Designed to be certified to the highest safety level – SIL4, the ControlSafe® Carborne Platform significantly enhances the growing Artesyn ControlSafe product portfolio.
By leveraging the same safety architecture and technologies as the ControlSafe Platform, the cornerstone platform in the portfolio, and ControlSafe Expansion Box Platform, the ControlSafe Carborne Platform is a highly integrated and cost-effective solution mainly targeting onboard applications such as Automatic Train Protection (ATP), Automatic Train Operation (ATO), and Positive Train Control (PTC) with its design of a compact 4U chassis, front access I/O and DC power supply.
Let us help with your product selection
- Highly integrated COTS safety platform designed to be certified to SIL4
- Compact, versatile platform suitable for both carborne and wayside applications
- Common ControlSafe safety architecture boosts flexibility of solution selection
- Designed to deliver platform hardware availability of six nines (99.9999%)
- A modular and scalable solution enables both new deployments and upgrade projects
- Innovative data lock-step architecture allows seamless technology upgrades
- Hardware-based voting mechanism maximizes application software transparency
- Rugged design compliant with IEC 61373 and EN 50155
- 15 years product life and 25 years of service available
- Backed by a global service organization
- ControlSafe Carborne Platform Data Sheet_Japan Version
- ControlSafe Carborne Platform Data Sheet_Chinese Version
- ControlSafe Carborne Platform Data Sheet_Korean Version
- ControlSafe Carborne Platform Data Sheet_English Version