Centellis® 441014-Slot 10G ATCA System
Centellis 4410 Data Sheet
1.4MB , PDF
COTS for Defense and Aerospace
0.4MB , PDF
The Artesyn Embedded Technologies Centellis® 4410 AdvancedTCA® platform core is specifically designed to address the unique carrier-grade requirements of the telecommunications industry. Application examples include wireless infrastructure, packetized voice, wireline data, and cable network head-end equipment. Highly integrated and verified hardware and software components, reduced development costs and accelerating time-to-market allow network equipment providers (NEPs) to focus their development resources on critical, differentiating features that provide a competitive advantage.
The heart of the Centellis 4410 platform core is the AXP1410 AdvancedTCA (ATCA®) shelf and includes redundant shelf manager and alarm modules, redundant power entry modules (PEMs) and two fan tray modules. The AXP1410 shelf features a 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) capable backplane. The thermal characteristics of the AXP1410 shelf are an important feature - it is designed to meet the CP-TA B.4 thermal profile, the highest level possible. As processor technology advances, thermal (heat dissipation) is one of the industries largest challenges - and the AXP1410 meets the challenge.
Another important element of the Centellis 4410 platform core is the ATCA-F125 system controller and switching blade. The ATCA-F125 combines PICMG® compliant base and fabric interface switching functionality with two AMC slots for additional processing and/or local storage. Assuming an HA environment with redundant ATCA-F125 switch blades, combining these key functions provides customers with two additional slots for billable applications.
A variety of payload blades, AMCs and accessory products are available for the Centellis 4410 platform core depending on application requirements.
Let us help with your product selection
- Architected for high availability applications
- 14-slots with rear transition module capability for each slot
- Base platform includes two (2) 10G ATCA switches & shelf management
- Wide range of server, packet processing and media processing payload available
- Switch management and protocol software
- Cooling & power for up to 350W per slot and CP-TA B.4 compliance
- NEBS certification services available
- PICMG® 3.0 ATCA mechanical formfactor with enhanced power & cooling
- PICMG® 3.1 ATCA high performance switch fabric capable of 1, 10Gbps operation
- Artesyn Announces Industry's Most Powerful ATCA System
- Artesyn Recognized for Exceptional Innovation with Four Communications Solutions Product of the Year Awards
- Artesyn Joins Wind River Titanium Cloud to Accelerate Development of Network Function Virtualization Solutions
- Artesyn Expands Compliance Program to Include NEBS GR-63-CORE, Enabling Customers to Reduce Time-to-Market by More Than 40 Percent