Centellis 441014-Slot 10G ATCA System
Centellis 4410 Data Sheet
1.4MB , PDF
The Artesyn Embedded Technologies Centellis™ 4410 AdvancedTCA® platform core is specifically designed to address the unique carrier-grade requirements of the telecommunications industry. Application examples include wireless infrastructure, packetized voice, wireline data, and cable network head-end equipment.
Highly integrated and verified hardware and software components, reduced development costs and accelerating time-to-market allow network equipment providers (NEPs) to focus their development resources on critical, differentiating features that provide a competitive advantage.
As processor technology advances, heat dissipation can be one of your largest challenges, so we've designed the Centellis 4410 to meet the highest thermal standards in the industry.
Another important element of the Centellis 4410, R1.0 platform core is the ATCA-F120 system controller and switching blade. The ATCA-F120 combines PICMG® compliant base and fabric interface switching functionality with two AMC slots for additional processing and/or local storage. Assuming an HA environment with redundant ATCA-F120 switch blades, combining these key functions provides customers with two additional slots for billable applications.
A variety of payload blades, AMCs and accessory products are available for the Centellis 4410, R1.0 platform core depending on application requirements.
Let us help with your product selection
- Architected for high availability applications
- 14-slots with rear transition module capability for each slot
- Base platform includes 2 10G ATCA switches & shelf management
- Wide range of server, packet processing and media processing payload available
- Switch management and protocol software
- Cooling & power for up to 350W per slot and CP-TA B.4 compliance
- NEBS certification services available
- PICMG® 3.0 ATCA mechanical formfactor with enhanced power & cooling
- PICMG® 3.1 ATCA high performance switch fabric capable of 1, 10Gbps operation
- Artesyn Announces Industry's Most Powerful ATCA System
- Artesyn Recognized for Exceptional Innovation with Four Communications Solutions Product of the Year Awards
- New ATCA System Management Software Could Accelerate Integration of Complex Systems by up to 40 Percent
- Artesyn Joins Wind River Titanium Cloud to Accelerate Development of Network Function Virtualization Solutions
- Artesyn Expands Compliance Program to Include NEBS GR-63-CORE, Enabling Customers to Reduce Time-to-Market by More Than 40 Percent