ATCA-7490100/40G QuadStar™ Packet Processing/Server Blade
ATCA-7490 Data Sheet
0.6MB , PDF
- Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 family processors
- Up to 512GB DDR4 memory across 16 DIMM sockets
- Optional hardware crypto-accelerators
- 10/40/100G Ethernet NIC and Switch
The Artesyn Embedded Technologies ATCA-7490 blade is the ideal work load unit for meeting demanding performance and network requirements in commercial, governmental and defense communications networks. Compute-intensive tasks like DPI, firewalls, intrusion prevention and data en-/decryption can greatly benefit from the on-board capabilities including local load balancing and filtering functions, hardware accelerated crypto engines and powerful server CPUs. Equipped with a local network switch, the ATCA-7490 provides multiple high bandwidth data paths between the CPU complex, the system fabric network and the connected Ethernet I/O.
The bladed architecture follows the Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) and features commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technologies. With scalable performance, ease of maintenance, reduced cabling and multivendor interoperability, the ATCA-7490 is well positioned for defense applications in air/shipborne data centers, ground control stations, network data analytics, ad hoc cellular networks and other C4ISR tasks.
The board design has been optimized for unmatched computational performance featuring two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 family processors. Data paths to main memory and I/O are highly optimized by the use of DDR4 and PCIe Gen 3 protocols. Memory capacity can scale up to 512GB allowing for cost optimized configurations as well as for applications with demanding memory requirements as needed in routing decisions or pattern matching. The blade can be combined with optional hardware accelerators directly connected to the CPUs.
Let us help with your product selection
- Two Intel® Xeon® processors,E5-2600 v4 family
- 10/40/100G high bandwidth Ethernet switching
- Four independent 40G network interfaces four uncompromised throughput into the backplane
- Local load balancing and filtering capabilities
- Hardware off-loading functions for en-/decryption and compression
- Up to 512GB DDR4 main memory
- On-board solid state disk with large capacity
- Designed for NEBS and ETSI compliance (configuration dependent)